New Powerex Medical Vacuum HEPA Filter Assemblies
Powerex Medical Vacuum Filter Assemblies are designed protect the service professionals who perform maintenance on the vacuum units. The filters remove solid, liquid, and bacterial contamination as small as 0.01 micron with 99.999% efficiency through HEPA-grade filters.
These units must be used in conjunction with a medical vacuum system to be compliant with the 2018 revision of NFPA 99 (188.8.131.52.4), which requires the addition of inlet bacteriologic filtration at the medical vacuum source. The filter units include:
- Multiple filters mounted to a metal frame
- Single point connections for inlet and outlet pipes
- Isolation valves on source side and patient side for each filter
- Clear Borosil glass flask to easily detect liquid accumulation
- Built by Powerex in Harrison, OH