NEW FirstCall™ Medical Gas Alarm Panel
The new Powerex FirstCall™ Medical Gas Alarm Panels monitor the status of medical gases in Category 1 healthcare facilities. The alarm systems are ETL listed to UL 1069 and comply with the latest edition of NFPA 99. All alarm systems provide audible and visible indications of NFPA 99 medical gas alarm conditions.
- Built by Powerex in Harrison, OH
- 10” high-resolution touchscreen HMI with 7” VE option available
- Ethernet connectivity using BACnet over IP protocol to building management system – standard
- Customizable emergency instructions in the event of an alarm
- Area alarm up to 8 gases
- Master alarm 23, 39, and 55 input signals
- Combination alarm up to 6 gases, 23, 39, or 55 input signals
- 5 year warranty on parts, 2 year warranty on labor
- Learn more & download literature here!